» castle » events rooms » princess teresa room
It is part of the original building constructed by Count Camillo della Gherardesca
in the year 1700 as a storage for grains. The curious feature of this room is that, after World War II, it was used as a cinema hall for the village of Castagneto
, when still few people had televisions at home. Now it is an ideal space receptions, conferences and presentations
. It can accommodate up to 70 people seated.
Download the map
- capacity of 70 seats
- connected to the Conte Ugolino Room, on the same floor, and with the Room with view on Giardino dei Lecci, holm oaks garden, through a staircase